BoatBanter.com

-   -   I'm watching... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/73277-re-im-watching.html)

Butch Davis August 26th 06 12:59 AM

I'm watching...

Tom,

??? The ugly (female) more pretty???

That's a new phrase to me.???

Butch
La Fea Más Bella on the Spanish channel.

I have no idea what they are saying, but it's kind of funny.

I wonder if the SAP button works in reverse?

Chuck Gould August 26th 06 01:06 AM

I'm watching...

Butch Davis wrote:
Tom,

??? The ugly (female) more pretty???

That's a new phrase to me.???

Butch

Probably doesn't come across quite that brutally in Espanol.

Sounds like one of those makeover shows. You know, "Skanky Old Tramp
gets a New Hairdo and Wardrobe and Wow's Everybody."

[email protected] August 26th 06 02:22 AM

I'm watching...

You sure it doesn't mean:

"The gal's pretty ugly"?

Bryan August 26th 06 09:42 AM

I'm watching...

"Butch Davis" wrote in message
ink.net...
Tom,

??? The ugly (female) more pretty???

That's a new phrase to me.???

Try, The Ugliest Beauty.

Maynard G. Krebbs August 27th 06 07:01 AM

I'm watching...

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:42:01 GMT, "Bryan"
wrote:

"Butch Davis" wrote in message
link.net...
Tom,