BoatBanter.com

-   -   The new PWC? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/72840-re-new-pwc.html)

marika August 14th 06 05:19 PM

The new PWC?

wrote in message

I saw an encouraging thing in Homer Alaska. Some bozo was out in ther
channel in a kayak and the captain of the boat I was on got the harbor
patrol to pull him out and take him back to the dock with a warning
not to get out there again

Great. I would love it.

mk5000

"Hancock. I've got lunatics laughing at me from the woods. My original plan
has been scuppered now that the jeeps haven't arrived. My communications are
completely broken down. Do you really believe any of that can be helped by a
cup of tea? "--kamj gen urquhart