BoatBanter.com

-   -   Material needed - off topic (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/72784-material-needed-off-topic.html)

sinisa August 12th 06 03:28 PM

Material needed - off topic

Hi all, sorry for off topic.

since You are all familiar with vpp and polar diagram, i hope that u
can help me.
I need any material related to vpp and polar diagrams.
I already use Google but didn't get good results as i expect, so if
anyone have some free pdf tutorial with good description of vpp polar
diagram please send me via mail or post link where can i download them.

tnx in advance

P.S. sorry on bad english

pim August 12th 06 05:06 PM

Material needed - off topic