BoatBanter.com

-   -   Suggestions, please (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/72502-suggestions-please.html)

Stan (the Man) August 5th 06 01:24 PM

Suggestions, please

My gps unit flickers. Never completely shuts off. I've tried spraying
the contacts with lube/cleaner. No good. Still flickers. By accident I
discovered that when I push the button to raise the outboard, the
flicker stops. When I release the button, it starts flickering again. I
don't have any problem with the depth finder.

Any suggestions as to what the problem might be and how to resolve it?

TIA

--
Stan