body out there know of one laying around that might be available ?? ??

thanx .. .. ..

__Bøb__

JimH August 4th 06 10:15 PM

Need source for parts .. .. 1977 Johnson 85HP

"__ Bob __" wrote in message
I have a 1977 Johnson 85 that has a bad power trim & tilt unit. I know
the motor is bad, and have some suspicions about the pump. If they're
both bad, I'd just as soon look for a complete unit to bolt on. Any body

Try these folks: http://www.parmamarine.com/