BoatBanter.com

-   -   want to trade 37 ford truck for houseboat (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/72332-want-trade-37-ford-truck-houseboat.html)

Thomas Cosgrave July 31st 06 11:47 PM

want to trade 37 ford truck for houseboat

I can send photos of truck. Valued at $40,000. want a newer catamaran
houseboat with trailer, I'm in southeast ohio. truck is a complete
restoration 1 year ago, all steel body, all leather interior, air, tilt
wheel, tinted windows, roll out front window, mustang 2 front end, front
disc brakes, 350 chevy engine, automatic, I can send several photos if you
are interested! Send me photos of houseboat you have for trade .
Thanks,
Tom in Ohio

Butch Davis August 1st 06 12:25 AM

want to trade 37 ford truck for houseboat

Spounds like a nice hot rod but not a restoration. Perhaps a rod
restoration?

Houseboat with a trailer? A cat? What builders do you have in mind?

Butch
.. .