BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bill packs 'em in! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/72203-bill-packs-em.html)

Don White July 27th 06 10:42 PM

Bill packs 'em in!

God response to Bill Clinton visit & talk.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...n-halifax.html

Don White July 27th 06 10:43 PM

Bill packs 'em in!

Don White wrote:
God response to Bill Clinton visit & talk.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...n-halifax.html

Oh my! That should be *good* response.
Freudian slip?

Chuck Gould July 27th 06 11:13 PM

Bill packs 'em in!

Don White wrote:
God response to Bill Clinton visit & talk.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...n-halifax.html

That's nice, Don, but what's going on up your way that's boating
related?

Of course, I probably should have followed your link. After all if God
was responding to Bill Clinton, maybe Bill was walking on the water and
didn't need a boat? :-)

Must be something up in Nova Scotia besides pending visits by the
Rolling Stones or the just concluded visit of a roley poley stoner?

Don White July 28th 06 12:09 AM

Bill packs 'em in!

Chuck Gould wrote:
Don White wrote:

God response to Bill Clinton visit & talk.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...n-halifax.html

That's nice, Don, but what's going on up your way that's boating
related?

Of course, I probably should have followed your link. After all if God
was responding to Bill Clinton, maybe Bill was walking on the water and
didn't need a boat? :-)

Must be something up in Nova Scotia besides pending visits by the
Rolling Stones or the just concluded visit of a roley poley stoner?

Didn't you catch my post on 'The Changing of the Guard'?
Some boat photos in that.

Bill Kearney July 28th 06 02:35 PM

Bill packs 'em in!

Anyone who ever said he was not an amusing guy was blinded by
partisanship. Bill always put on a great show.

Sure as hell beats GWB's "see dick run" level of idiocy.

JoeSpareBedroom July 28th 06 04:14 PM

Bill packs 'em in!

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...

Don White wrote:
God response to Bill Clinton visit & talk.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...n-halifax.html

That's nice, Don, but what's going on up your way that's boating
related?

Of course, I probably should have followed your link. After all if God
was responding to Bill Clinton, maybe Bill was walking on the water and
didn't need a boat? :-)

Must be something up in Nova Scotia besides pending visits by the
Rolling Stones or the just concluded visit of a roley poley stoner?

Stoner?

Burt - is this you? What is a "stoner"?

JoeSpareBedroom July 28th 06 04:20 PM

Bill packs 'em in!

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
t...
Anyone who ever said he was not an amusing guy was blinded by
partisanship. Bill always put on a great show.

Sure as hell beats GWB's "see dick run" level of idiocy.

True, but I have an idea for reducing the deficit: Bush video on demand. For
$3.00 or other small amount, you get to see Nookular Boy attempt to express
an idea like the one below. He'd have to be in a room alone, with no
windows, scripts or teleprompter. Run the thing like the TV show "Whose Line
Is It Anyway?" - just hand him a little slip of paper with a spontaneous
"assignment".

"Clinton said that, like Hamas in the Palestinian territories, Hezbollah has
followed a strategy of, "when it suits us we'll be a political party and
when it suits us we'll go to war," thereby violating a UN resolution to
disarm."

The Bush version:
"Hard work. Lotta work. Mission accomplished, god bless you all".

JoeSpareBedroom July 28th 06 05:18 PM

Bill packs 'em in!

wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:35:57 -0400, "Bill Kearney"
wrote:

Anyone who ever said he was not an amusing guy was blinded by
partisanship. Bill always put on a great show.

Sure as hell beats GWB's "see dick run" level of idiocy.

Just a guy with a different act in the same big show.

When you look behind the curtain, the same people run both of these
guys.

If you could pick someone to be president beginning tomorrow, and nobody
else had anything to say about it, who would it be? No family members. :)

thunder July 29th 06 11:44 AM

Bill packs 'em in!

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:08:46 -0400, gfretwell wrote:

I liked Perot.

His on again, off again, candidacy was a great disappointment. I didn't
necessarily think he would make a good President, but I was hoping his
candidacy would be a warning to both parties to shape up, as we can do
with out them. Oh well, such was the hope.