BoatBanter.com

-   -   white film on green bottom paint, running (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/720-white-film-green-bottom-paint-running.html)

dditto August 17th 03 06:38 PM

white film on green bottom paint, running

We have painted the bottom of our sailboat with an approved bottom
paint and left it to dry . We returned a few days later to find a
whitish film on the green bottom paint, with runs that would not buff
out. Can anyone suggest what our next step might be?

25' Roberts Sailboat

Wayne.B August 18th 03 12:28 AM

white film on green bottom paint, running

I would call the customer service department at the company which
manufactured the paint.