Default Speaking of high fuel prices,

I heard rumor (I can't confirm, nor deny) that gas is going to hit $4.
bucks per gal. by august.

Not only will that hurt (as in stab) the economy, but my boating will
be pretty well done. for a while......

CRAP!

wrote in message
oups.com...
I heard rumor (I can't confirm, nor deny) that gas is going to hit $4.
bucks per gal. by august.

Not only will that hurt (as in stab) the economy, but my boating will
be pretty well done. for a while......

CRAP!

You know how to fix the problem. Right?

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...
I heard rumor (I can't confirm, nor deny) that gas is going to hit $4.
bucks per gal. by august.

Not only will that hurt (as in stab) the economy, but my boating will
be pretty well done. for a while......

CRAP!

You know how to fix the problem. Right?

Ah yeah, give Israel tthe wink and let em go nuts
and put the smack-down on Syria and Iran ? If
thats all causing bad oil prices, let em get it all out
of their system.

Seriously, most of us are driving 4, and 6 cylinder
3, and 4L engines, and not doing it everyday, so
its _not_ really hurting us like you may think it is.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I heard rumor (I can't confirm, nor deny) that gas is going to hit $4.
bucks per gal. by august.

Not only will that hurt (as in stab) the economy, but my boating will
be pretty well done. for a while......

CRAP!

Was at a boat dealer/marina in Beloit, WI., yesterday and the handwritten
sign on the counter said "gasoline, $4.00 per gallon".

Mr Wizzard wrote:

Seriously, most of us are driving 4, and 6 cylinder
3, and 4L engines, and not doing it everyday, so
its _not_ really hurting us like you may think it is.

But Semi Trucks don't and they struggle to get better than 6 mpg. Not
counting all the fiberglass, plastic, and that you wouldn't imagine
being made out of petroleum.

it all leads to prices going up in every comodity.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Mr Wizzard wrote:

Seriously, most of us are driving 4, and 6 cylinder
3, and 4L engines, and not doing it everyday, so
its _not_ really hurting us like you may think it is.

But Semi Trucks don't and they struggle to get better than 6 mpg. Not
counting all the fiberglass, plastic, and that you wouldn't imagine
being made out of petroleum.

it all leads to prices going up in every comodity.

" Huh " ?
....The guy was talking about "what to do about his boating"...

wrote in message
ups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I heard rumor (I can't confirm, nor deny) that gas is going to hit $4.
bucks per gal. by august.

Not only will that hurt (as in stab) the economy, but my boating will
be pretty well done. for a while......

CRAP!

You know how to fix the problem. Right?

concerning boating, yeah, convert to steam. or a sail. concerning the
economy? buy oil co. stock....

In the news, when you hear that a barrel of oil's gone up in price, they
always follow that statement with a reason. Do you remember what that reason
is? To keep this thread less cluttered, the reason is not supply & demand.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I heard rumor (I can't confirm, nor deny) that gas is going to hit $4.
bucks per gal. by august.

Not only will that hurt (as in stab) the economy, but my boating will
be pretty well done. for a while......

CRAP!

You know how to fix the problem. Right?

concerning boating, yeah, convert to steam. or a sail. concerning the
economy? buy oil co. stock....

In the news, when you hear that a barrel of oil's gone up in price, they
always follow that statement with a reason. Do you remember what that
reason is? To keep this thread less cluttered, the reason is not supply &
demand.

Supply and demand.
Investment speculation that oil will be scarce in the near future due to
destabilization of the Middle East.