BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sport Science (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/71410-sport-science.html)

[email protected] July 6th 06 06:51 AM

Sport Science

I thought that I would mention a new weblog "Rowing Science" located at
the (not so properly named) :

http://daily-erg-workout.blogspot.com

A nice discussion has crept up in the comments on "What if Lance
Armstrong Could Row", started on the UK Concept 2 Forums.

Daily posts on issues of rowing and sport science will be available and
might provide food for thought on this forum so I hope that it can be
of mutual benefit.

While it is geared to rowing, I expect that most of the topics will
have some application to all watersports.