BoatBanter.com

-   -   Positive Water Experience (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/71067-positive-water-experience.html)

Bryan June 26th 06 01:55 AM

Positive Water Experience

I just had another great day on the water!

My friends just bought a 1999 Maxum 1900 bowrider with a Mercruiser V8.
They asked me, ME, to show them the ropes. We had a flawless launch and
recovery and had a great time on the water pulling the kids around on the
tube. And a little swimming and picnicing (sp?). My friends were very
appreciative of me showing them the ins and outs that I've learned over the
last year; reminds me of my first outing with my new boat last year and how
grateful I was to my friend for showing me the ropes. This ng played a big
role, too!

Don White June 26th 06 03:35 AM

Positive Water Experience

Bryan wrote:
I just had another great day on the water!

My friends just bought a 1999 Maxum 1900 bowrider with a Mercruiser V8.
They asked me, ME, to show them the ropes. We had a flawless launch and
recovery and had a great time on the water pulling the kids around on the
tube. And a little swimming and picnicing (sp?). My friends were very
appreciative of me showing them the ins and outs that I've learned over the
last year; reminds me of my first outing with my new boat last year and how
grateful I was to my friend for showing me the ropes. This ng played a big
role, too!

Good for you. It's a nice feeling to pass any help/knowledge you can along.

JimH June 26th 06 01:27 PM

Positive Water Experience

"Bryan" wrote in message
.com...
I just had another great day on the water!

My friends just bought a 1999 Maxum 1900 bowrider with a Mercruiser V8.
They asked me, ME, to show them the ropes. We had a flawless launch and
recovery and had a great time on the water pulling the kids around on the
tube. And a little swimming and picnicing (sp?). My friends were very
appreciative of me showing them the ins and outs that I've learned over
the last year; reminds me of my first outing with my new boat last year
and how grateful I was to my friend for showing me the ropes. This ng
played a big role, too!

Way to go Bryan!