BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mariah Boats Question (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/70996-mariah-boats-question.html)

Test June 23rd 06 04:23 PM

Mariah Boats Question

Does anyone have any insight/thoughts/comments on Mariah. Specifically the
newer models (2004 - present.) The boat would be used in combination
salt/freshwater, nothing offshore, but definitely on the Intercoastal.

NOYB June 24th 06 04:27 AM

Mariah Boats Question

"Test" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone have any insight/thoughts/comments on Mariah. Specifically
the newer models (2004 - present.) The boat would be used in combination
salt/freshwater, nothing offshore, but definitely on the Intercoastal.

I'd stay away from the newer models. The owner had trouble with union
employees back in '01, and coupled with 9/11, and some personal health
problems, had to close the doors. The brand was reintroduced (by the owners
of Sea Fox I believe), but with much poorer quality.

[email protected] June 26th 06 07:18 PM

Mariah Boats Question

NOYB wrote:
"Test" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone have any insight/thoughts/comments on Mariah. Specifically
the newer models (2004 - present.) The boat would be used in combination
salt/freshwater, nothing offshore, but definitely on the Intercoastal.

I'd stay away from the newer models. The owner had trouble with union
employees back in '01, and coupled with 9/11, and some personal health
problems, had to close the doors. The brand was reintroduced (by the owners
of Sea Fox I believe), but with much poorer quality.

Thank you. Our local dealer in South Carolina is also owned by the
builder. Would this be a benefit when service needs arise?

NOYB June 27th 06 02:06 AM

Mariah Boats Question

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Test" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone have any insight/thoughts/comments on Mariah. Specifically
the newer models (2004 - present.) The boat would be used in
combination
salt/freshwater, nothing offshore, but definitely on the Intercoastal.

I'd stay away from the newer models. The owner had trouble with union
employees back in '01, and coupled with 9/11, and some personal health
problems, had to close the doors. The brand was reintroduced (by the
owners
of Sea Fox I believe), but with much poorer quality.

Thank you. Our local dealer in South Carolina is also owned by the
builder. Would this be a benefit when service needs arise?

And service will arise quite often on the newer Mariah's...at least from
what I've heard.