BoatBanter.com

-   -   It's Party Time! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/70935-re-its-party-time.html)

Eisboch June 21st 06 06:33 PM

It's Party Time!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..

From an email today:

"For your attention.

Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf of the
Trustees and Executors to the Will of our late client. I wish to notify
you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of
$4,100,000.00 (Four million One hundred thousand United States Dollars) in
the codicil and last testament of the deceased. Until his death he was a
major share holder in big companies which include textile and construction
companies."

Hot Damn! Now I know how Eisboch did it!

You shouldn't ignore all of them.

Eisboch

www.eisboch.com