Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kdschreck

Default Adjusting the length of an outboard

I just read an old message (2003) in which it was suggested that there
is a tolerance of about 3" for adjusting the length of an outboard. I
didn't see this in the manual for my engine. Can anyone explain the
process? (I have a Mercury 9.9 long shaft, tiller model.) Thanks,
kdschreck