BoatBanter.com

-   -   Speaker grills, white, impossible to find (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/70076-speaker-grills-white-impossible-find.html)

oelf92 May 26th 06 08:28 PM

Speaker grills, white, impossible to find

I need to purchase 4 white speaker grills for my boat 6 1/2 " I can't find
them ANYWHERE, any suggestions?

[email protected] May 26th 06 09:52 PM

oelf92 wrote:
I need to purchase 4 white speaker grills for my boat 6 1/2 " I can't find
them ANYWHERE, any suggestions?

You can use a slightly larger size if the problem is finding 6 1/2"
grills. A can of spray enamel will solve it if you have some grills but
they aren't white. Typing "speaker grills white"
into Google turned up 8001 hits.

JohnH May 26th 06 11:05 PM

Speaker grills, white, impossible to find

On Fri, 26 May 2006 16:56:05 -0400, Harry Krause

oelf92 wrote:
I need to purchase 4 white speaker grills for my boat 6 1/2 " I can't find
them ANYWHERE, any suggestions?

You can use a slightly larger size if the problem is finding 6 1/2"
grills. A can of spray enamel will solve it if you have some grills but
they aren't white. Typing "speaker grills white"
into Google turned up 8001 hits.

Feh. If you don't have *these* on board, you're not listening to music:

http://tinyurl.com/mzbr8

It helps if you're doing your fishing on one of the Disney Cruise Ships!

--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****