BoatBanter.com

-   -   Where can I find on line plans for a carb for a 1977 70 hp Mercury Outboard? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/69746-where-can-i-find-line-plans-carb-1977-70-hp-mercury-outboard.html)

John May 16th 06 05:21 AM

Where can I find on line plans for a carb for a 1977 70 hp Mercury Outboard?

Hello,
I am in the process of rebuilding my carbs on my 1977
70 HP Mercury outboard, and I want to find plans on line showing all of
the parts and how they fit together without having to purchase a whole
manual just for that. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
John

trainfan1 May 16th 06 01:06 PM

John wrote:

Hello,
I am in the process of rebuilding my carbs on my 1977
70 HP Mercury outboard, and I want to find plans on line showing all of
the parts and how they fit together without having to purchase a whole
manual just for that. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
John

Check your hp & year - there was no 1977 70 HP.

Rob

Paul May 16th 06 01:56 PM

Where can I find on line plans for a carb for a 1977 70 hp Mercury Outboard?

John,

Enter your serial number here.

http://www.mercurypartsexpress.com/P...phome.asp?CID=

The diagrams may help.