BoatBanter.com

-   -   Interesting boat photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/68087-interesting-boat-photos.html)

Pete Loud March 29th 06 02:06 PM

Interesting boat photos

Hi Guys,

I am in the process of setting up a photos website which has many
interesting boat photos. There are pics. of wooden boats being built in
Sulawesi, wooden fishing boats being made in UK in 1970's, even a 250,000
ton tanker on the slip.

As well as that I have an account of sailing across the Indian Ocean.

If you are interested in sailing around The Bahamas, The Maldives or
Indonesia there are a load of maps too.

If you have time to spare check out
www.peteloud.co.uk/photos/
http://www.peterloud.co.uk/ploud/Indian_Ocean_3.html

Cheers,

Pete Loud

Doug Kanter March 29th 06 03:58 PM

Interesting boat photos

"Pete Loud" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

I am in the process of setting up a photos website which has many
interesting boat photos. There are pics. of wooden boats being built in
Sulawesi, wooden fishing boats being made in UK in 1970's, even a 250,000
ton tanker on the slip.

As well as that I have an account of sailing across the Indian Ocean.

If you are interested in sailing around The Bahamas, The Maldives or
Indonesia there are a load of maps too.

If you have time to spare check out
www.peteloud.co.uk/photos/
http://www.peterloud.co.uk/ploud/Indian_Ocean_3.html

Cheers,

Pete Loud

I'd like the Providence delivered here as soon as possible. :)

Pete Loud March 29th 06 04:45 PM

Interesting boat photos

I'd like the Providence delivered here as soon as possible. :)

Alas, I think they were are they were all turned into firewood when some new
fishing quotas made them uneconomic. Sadly, the boats and way of life have
gone. That's why I like to share my photos.

Pete

[email protected] March 31st 06 11:13 AM

Interesting boat photos

Thanks these are _more than just interesting boat foto's.

Dane April 1st 06 12:06 PM

Interesting boat photos

Wow, thank you. Those are so cool. And really thankful that you wanted
to share.

The funny thing is, when my small boat is finish, I have wanted to go
to the nortern (ly) parts of the UK for a long time, be it by
boattrailer, or sailing the "dinghy" myself.

Anway, thanks again :-)