BoatBanter.com

-   -   Only at rec.boats...................... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/67751-only-rec-boats.html)

JimH March 18th 06 09:50 PM

Only at rec.boats......................

.........will you find joke snobs. A couple of folks here lost their sense
of humor somewhere in the life. ;-)

JimH March 18th 06 09:51 PM

Only at rec.boats......................

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
........will you find joke snobs. A couple of folks here lost their
sense of humor somewhere in their life. ;-)

Oops....

JohnH March 18th 06 10:57 PM

Only at rec.boats......................

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:50:53 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

........will you find joke snobs. A couple of folks here lost their sense
of humor somewhere in the life. ;-)

Must you take everything so personally?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

basskisser March 18th 06 11:32 PM

Only at rec.boats......................

JimH wrote:
........will you find joke snobs. A couple of folks here lost their sense
of humor somewhere in the life. ;-)

Oh, crap, now he's starting another of his whining posts.....
Grow up.

Reggie Smithers March 19th 06 01:37 AM

Only at rec.boats......................

JimH wrote:
........will you find joke snobs. A couple of folks here lost their sense
of humor somewhere in the life. ;-)

JimH,
I know humor. I personally knew humor. You sir, are no humorist.

--
Reggie

"That's my story and I am sticking to it."

JimH March 19th 06 02:51 AM

Only at rec.boats......................

"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
........will you find joke snobs. A couple of folks here lost their
sense of humor somewhere in the life. ;-)

JimH,
I know humor. I personally knew humor. You sir, are no humorist.

--
Reggie

"That's my story and I am sticking to it."

And you sir are an ahole.

Reggie Smithers March 19th 06 08:13 AM

Only at rec.boats......................

JimH wrote:
........will you find joke snobs. A couple of folks here lost their
sense of humor somewhere in the life. ;-)

JimH,
I know humor. I personally knew humor. You sir, are no humorist.

--
Reggie

"That's my story and I am sticking to it."

And you sir are an ahole.

Well, I might be, but did you get the joke? Didn't you think the joke
was funny?