BoatBanter.com

-   -   Damn you West Marine (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/67632-damn-you-west-marine.html)

JimH March 15th 06 01:31 AM

Damn you West Marine

I received a $10 coupon from West Marine today. I was just there last
weekend using a $15 coupon they sent me.

This one is only good for purchases made at their new Vermilion store (where
my new dock is) on 3/18 and 3/19.

So back I go..........this time for an A/B switch.

Keep those coupons coming............

Jim March 15th 06 02:54 AM

Damn you West Marine

JimH wrote:
I received a $10 coupon from West Marine today. I was just there last
weekend using a $15 coupon they sent me.

This one is only good for purchases made at their new Vermilion store (where
my new dock is) on 3/18 and 3/19.

So back I go..........this time for an A/B switch.

Keep those coupons coming............

It gets us into their stores.

When I have a coupon that's about to expire, I go buy the coupon's
amount of screws and add them to the collection.