BoatBanter.com

-   -   It works! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/66672-works.html)

RCE February 16th 06 08:59 PM

It works!

New camera is really easy to use. Of course it's set in "auto" so there's
not much to think about.

This is cool!

First pics .... "over there"

RCE

JohnH February 16th 06 10:09 PM

It works!

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:59:01 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

New camera is really easy to use. Of course it's set in "auto" so there's
not much to think about.

This is cool!

First pics .... "over there"

RCE

Very nice, too!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JIMinFL February 16th 06 10:15 PM

It works!

I thought you meant the dog. Geeze!
Where the heck is over there?

JohnH February 16th 06 11:51 PM

It works!

"RCE" wrote in message
New camera is really easy to use. Of course it's set in "auto" so there's
not much to think about.

This is cool!

First pics .... "over there"

RCE

alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Reggie Smithers February 17th 06 12:57 PM

It works!

RCE wrote:

New camera is really easy to use. Of course it's set in "auto" so
there's not much to think about.

This is cool!

First pics .... "over there"

RCE

My guess is she won't leave Richard and Sam Adams home along ever again.
The two of them get into way too much trouble when they are not
supervised.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.