BoatBanter.com

-   -   Altitude and Prop/Motor adjustments for ski boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/66500-altitude-prop-motor-adjustments-ski-boat.html)

Bryan February 12th 06 11:11 PM

Altitude and Prop/Motor adjustments for ski boat

Went to Lake Tahoe last week for a few days of skiing. What a view of the
lake from the Homewood ski resort; a mom and pop operation with the best
view in town!

Given that my boat has EFI, will the altitude reduce the power significantly
when I bring the boat up this summer? Significant would mean enough to
justify buying a second prop for a once a year altitude adjustment?