BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping John H (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/66173-ping-john-h.html)

JimH February 5th 06 09:01 PM

Ping John H

A site you may enjoy with a number of nature photos including those of
birds. My son told me about it.

http://www.sensitivelight.com/

JimH February 5th 06 10:16 PM

Ping John H

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
A site you may enjoy with a number of nature photos including those of
birds. My son told me about it.

http://www.sensitivelight.com/

Looks like John has me killfiled. Oh well.

JohnH February 6th 06 01:37 AM

Ping John H

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 17:16:04 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
A site you may enjoy with a number of nature photos including those of
birds. My son told me about it.

http://www.sensitivelight.com/

Looks like John has me killfiled. Oh well.

No, your post appeared twice. I answered the first one, thanking you for
the site and wishing I had a macro lens.

I don't know what happened, but I think it was something on your end.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****