BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping: The Boater Formerly Known as Prince Eisboch (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/66155-re-ping-boater-formerly-known-prince-eisboch.html)

Maynard G. Krebbs February 5th 06 02:51 AM

Ping: The Boater Formerly Known as Prince Eisboch

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 08:02:16 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

If you are set on a .45 ACP, you might want to check out this latest
polymer model from Springfield, the folks who brought us the 1911 .45 ACP:

http://www.springfield-armory.com/pr...tl-45acp.shtml

It just came out, and it is generating a lot of interest. If I were in
the market for a semi-auto handgun, I'd consider it.

Nice looking pistol Harry.
I'd have to hold it and see if my small hands could depress the grip
safety and reach the trigger. :o) I always had that problem with the
Colt 1911.
Thanks for the link.
Mark E. Williams