BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dinghy freight (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/65682-dinghy-freight.html)

klubko January 25th 06 12:26 AM

Dinghy freight

Hello,
I would like to transport 16' dighy by sea freight from Europe to
Taiwan. Anyone has experience with this? I seem to be quite unable to
find any clear information on web... Any poiters would be great. Thanks
Petr

John Weiss January 25th 06 01:40 AM

Dinghy freight

"klubko" wrote...

I would like to transport 16' dighy by sea freight from Europe to
Taiwan. Anyone has experience with this? I seem to be quite unable to
find any clear information on web... Any poiters would be great. Thanks

Look up freight forwarders. Lots of hits on Google.

klubko January 25th 06 03:00 AM

Dinghy freight

Thanks. Found some... the 'forwarders' helped.