BoatBanter.com

-   -   Perkins 6354 starter motor (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/65493-perkins-6354-starter-motor.html)

[email protected] January 20th 06 10:25 AM

Perkins 6354 starter motor

Does any one know where i can buy a starter for a perkins 6354 The
present starter is a Cav 45F but i would not mind in fact would like
to change the make of motor Basically i spend my life outside Uk and
parts for Cav are difficult to find also people with skills to
repair them are thin on ground

[email protected] January 20th 06 04:30 PM

Perkins 6354 starter motor

wrote:
Does any one know where i can buy a starter for a perkins 6354 The
present starter is a Cav 45F but i would not mind in fact would like
to change the make of motor Basically i spend my life outside Uk and
parts for Cav are difficult to find also people with skills to
repair them are thin on ground

You can buy a new, used, or rebuilt starter for a 6354 at:

STEWART'S MARINE, INC, 4600 Shilshole Ave NW, Seattle, WA, 98107, USA,
(tel) 206 789-4600, (fax) 206 789-5416.
Engines, Generators & Steering SystemsDiesel Engines

jasperlee October 7th 10 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 383307)
Does any one know where i can buy a starter for a perkins 6354 The
present starter is a Cav 45F but i would not mind in fact would like
to change the make of motor Basically i spend my life outside Uk and
parts for Cav are difficult to find also people with skills to
repair them are thin on ground

Hi friend, This is Jasper from Shenzhen, we are export agency of China Perkins, you can visit our website for more information. www.emacsz.com
Could you please add my MSN ) for more details? Thank you in advance.