BoatBanter.com

-   -   Y'all have fun... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/64745-re-yall-have-fun.html)

Butch Davis January 1st 06 12:05 AM

Y'all have fun...

Once upon a time I broke my right wrist (colle (sp?) fracture) and had a
cast for several weeks. My work at the time involved a lot of writing and
the boss cut me only a little slack. So, by neccesity I learned to do an
acceptable job of typing using only the left hand. I continue to overuse
the left hand when typing. Just seems natural to me. Does that make me a
left winger. :=)

Butch
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Gonna spend the next three months with my arm in a sling and no way to
type.

Damn rotator cuffs. :)

Take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Later,

Tom

PS: Don't forget to take your yearly bath Karen.

Sheesh. Is this a "condition," or were you playing ice hockey again?

Don White January 1st 06 03:15 AM

Y'all have fun...

Butch Davis wrote:
Once upon a time I broke my right wrist (colle (sp?) fracture) and had a
cast for several weeks. My work at the time involved a lot of writing and
the boss cut me only a little slack. So, by neccesity I learned to do an
acceptable job of typing using only the left hand. I continue to overuse
the left hand when typing. Just seems natural to me. Does that make me a
left winger. :=)

Butch

I had a similar situation in 1979. Went through the windshield of my
brother-in-laws ambulance in a highway smashup, broke my right arm and
did nerve damage. I learned to write with my left hand although it
took months of therapy before the right was usable again.