BoatBanter.com

-   -   Look for Mounting for Old Lowrance Handheld GPS (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/64646-look-mounting-old-lowrance-handheld-gps.html)

[email protected] December 29th 05 02:44 PM

Look for Mounting for Old Lowrance Handheld GPS

I am looking for a mounting device to mount a 6 or 7 years old Lowrance
handheld GPS somewhere on the console. Cabela's used to carry the
mounting device for this GPS many years ago when the GPS was new. But
now I cannot find any mounting device for this GPS anywhere. Do you
know where I can find a mounting device for old GPS? Is there any
universal mounting device that works?

Thanks in advance.

Jay Chan

Butch Davis December 30th 05 12:13 AM

Look for Mounting for Old Lowrance Handheld GPS

Jay,

Check out the RAM mounting systems. They have some universal mounts that
would probably meet your requirements. I believe the Lowrance site has a
link to the RAM site. lowrance.com

Good luck.

Butch
oups.com...

[email protected] December 30th 05 03:41 PM

Look for Mounting for Old Lowrance Handheld GPS

I FOUND IT! It is one of the mount in this link:

http://www.ram-mount.com/gps_mounts/..._gps_mount.htm

I find this link by following your instruction exactly.

Thanks for your GREAT help! I could not find it without your help.

Jay Chan

Butch Davis wrote:
Jay,

Check out the RAM mounting systems. They have some universal mounts that
would probably meet your requirements. I believe the Lowrance site has a
link to the RAM site. lowrance.com

Good luck.

Butch
oups.com...