BoatBanter.com

-   -   Santa is WAY kewl... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/64538-re-santa-way-kewl.html)

Doug Kanter December 25th 05 07:58 PM

Santa is WAY kewl...

An EX-25 extension tube, FL-50 flash, Olympus 11/22mm lens, Olympus 50
mm lens, a 7/14mm lens and a EC-14 teleconveter.

I got the whole freakin' E system!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!

Plus the usual.

Among other things, I got a dozen of my favorite large-ish Rapalas, in
versions which swim quickly to various depths. And, a ****load of Sampo
swivels. All this from the girlfriend, whose ulterior motive is obvious -
more fishing, please. And, a really interesting book about shad, from my
excellent son, who is playing with his new Jimi Hendrix guitar effect pedal,
trying very hard to make the plants wilt. The cat is seriously hung over,
after spending an hour with a catnip toy that's unlike any catnip toy I've
ever seen.