BoatBanter.com

-   -   Family of Four lost at sea (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/64368-family-four-lost-sea.html)

Smithers one of 1000's December 20th 05 11:44 PM

Family of Four lost at sea

Supposedly a husband and wife and their two kids spent 6 days on their 14'
boat adrift in the ocean off of South Florida.

I saw this report on Comcast's Fan Video. Has anyone else seen a news
report on this incident?

JohnH December 21st 05 02:16 AM

Family of Four lost at sea

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:44:42 -0500, "Smithers one of 1000's" Smithers of a 1000 names wrote:

Supposedly a husband and wife and their two kids spent 6 days on their 14'
boat adrift in the ocean off of South Florida.

I saw this report on Comcast's Fan Video. Has anyone else seen a news
report on this incident?

This was on yesterday's news, but I don't remember which channel. I think CNN.

It ended with, "The Coast Guard is investigating the family's story." Sounded like maybe they (CG)
smelled something fishy.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****