BoatBanter.com

-   -   New England ice fishing (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/64318-re-new-england-ice-fishing.html)

[email protected] December 19th 05 08:30 PM

New England ice fishing

Harry Krause wrote:
Any fellow Yankees planning to do any ice fishing over the holidays?
If so, where, and what do you expect to catch, aside from pneumonia?

Last time I was ice fishing was about three years ago, in Ontario. It
was too damned cold for me to enjoy it more than an hour at a time.

Proving of course that there's a heck of a difference between a nice
fishing trip and an ice fishing trip.

John Gaquin December 19th 05 09:22 PM

New England ice fishing

wrote in message

Proving of course that there's a heck of a difference between a nice
fishing trip and an ice fishing trip.

paradiddle rimshot