NOYB

Default OT--9 point jump in number of Americans who now believe US is winning the War on Terror.

December 2, 2005--Confidence in the War on Terror is up sharply compared to
a month ago. Forty-eight percent (48%) Americans now believe the U.S. and
its Allies are winning. That's up nine points from 39% a month ago and
represents the highest level of confidence measured in 2005.

(They must have polled Joe Lieberman's household).

As goes Iraq, so goes Bush's poll numbers.

Tamaroak

And you think the situation in Iraq is improving?

Capt. Jeff
NOYB

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
And you think the situation in Iraq is improving?

Absolutely.

John H.

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:21:30 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
And you think the situation in Iraq is improving?

Absolutely.

Ditto. And, anyone who would open their eyes to something other than NBC, CNN, et al, would also
know so.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.
thunder

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
And you think the situation in Iraq is improving?

Absolutely.

Ditto. And, anyone who would open their eyes to something other than NBC,
CNN, et al, would also know so.

That's great news, John. Seeing your news sources are so much better than
ours, perhaps you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for the rest of
us. What's the current status on electricity? Sewage? Water? What's
the current unemployment rate in Iraq? What percentage of the schools are
open? What about hospitals?

Now that the situation is improving, I guess we can stop spending money
with the Lincoln Group.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...n/13333175.htm

John H.

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
And you think the situation in Iraq is improving?

Absolutely.

Ditto. And, anyone who would open their eyes to something other than NBC,
CNN, et al, would also know so.

That's great news, John. Seeing your news sources are so much better than
ours, perhaps you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for the rest of
us. What's the current status on electricity? Sewage? Water? What's
the current unemployment rate in Iraq? What percentage of the schools are
open? What about hospitals?

Now that the situation is improving, I guess we can stop spending money
with the Lincoln Group.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...n/13333175.htm

Watch *all* the news and reach your own conclusions.