BoatBanter.com

-   -   Graphical representation of "coalition" deaths in Iraq (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/63659-re-graphical-representation-coalition-deaths-iraq.html)

Dan J.S. December 3rd 05 09:28 PM

Graphical representation of "coalition" deaths in Iraq

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

Until all Islamists are killed, this will only get bigger.

Dan J.S. December 3rd 05 10:03 PM

Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

Until all Islamists are killed, this will only get bigger.

Ahh...then you should head over there to see if you can get your name in
the list, eh?

--
Annoy Conservatives: Share!

I have already been there, did my time. How about you?

John H. December 3rd 05 10:34 PM

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 15:28:39 -0600, "Dan J.S." wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

Until all Islamists are killed, this will only get bigger.

I don't believe that, and I hope you don't either.

--
John

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you the best as we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ.