BoatBanter.com

-   -   Filters...clogged. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/63645-re-filters-clogged.html)

John H. December 3rd 05 03:26 PM

Filters...clogged.

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 09:02:46 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Damn. I hadn't checked my filter log for at least six weeks. It was full
of crap, mostly from two posters in this newsgroup, and one in another.
I'm going to shut it down for Dusting and Cleaning while it is still legal.

What a jokester, Harry.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]

John H. December 3rd 05 06:38 PM

Filters...clogged.

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 11:18:56 -0500, Harry Krause

Don't pray in my public schools, and I won't think

Better check your sig line, Harry.

You must have missed this:

Harry, wipe the gleeful grin off your face. You've posted this once,
and taken advantage of a tragic event to make your political point.
This is one of those events that is bad for Bush, right? Therefore it
falls into your 'good news' category. Right?

Sick puppy, Harry!

I didn't see any name-calling in response.