BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for advice on eco-trip in Florida (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/63353-re-looking-advice-eco-trip-florida.html)

Charlie Choc November 26th 05 06:57 PM

Looking for advice on eco-trip in Florida

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:52:24 GMT, Zalek Bloom wrote:

Hello,

I plan in December to go to Florida with a family to some kind of
eco-trip. I want to be able to rent a kayak for 1-3 day trip (without
kids) and with a family to go hiking, site seeing, short canoe/kayak
trips and some activities for 11 year old kids. I prefer lake/river
area, not an ocean.
Any suggestions?

Okeefenokee swamp on the GA/FL border or the Everglades would be my picks.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com