BoatBanter.com

-   -   A T'giving chuckle (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/63260-re-tgiving-chuckle.html)

Don White November 24th 05 05:06 PM

A T'giving chuckle

Harry Krause wrote:
I have to go cook. Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone. Well, with one
or two exceptions.

This is hilarious:

http://www.msn.americangreetings.com...=1652&rr=y&sou

I'll have to save that for our next Thanksgiving...11 months from now.
Hope everyone has a good one. No holiday up here...until Christmas.
Wait a minute...I'm retired...everyday is a holiday.
Bad news yesterday...wife's company wants her to stay a few more weeks.
This will prevent me from travelling to the BVI before Christmas,
although I'll have a narrow window of opportunity after the New Year
until late February. Trouble is...my BVI buddy will be working then and
I'd be sailing/roaming around on my own. Mmmmm wonder how friendly the
local women are?? (for crewing purposes only)