BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/63216-ot-bushco-conservative-thanksgiving.html)

Sir Rodney Smithers November 23rd 05 03:28 PM

OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

Harry,
Did you notice no one pointing out your spelling error of "ge" instead of
"me".

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
P Fritz wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote:
Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Speaking of another Lemming, here is Kevin providing his only

contribute to
rec.boats, a cut and paste article.
Too bad I'm not Kevin, dip****. .....I'd LOVE to do that, so you and
the

rest
of the idiots who think I'm Kevin, would know once and for all how
stupid they are! You up for that?
So mych for your hyprocritical "namecalling vs. credability"

Liebrals are infamous fro whining about others doing the very thing they
themselves are guilty of.

So, did any of "youse guys" pass a speeeeeeling test when you were in
grammar school, or are you all simply semi-literates?

P Fritz November 23rd 05 03:59 PM

OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

YAWN harry lack of rebuttal is noted.
He's guilty, as usual

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
Harry,
Did you notice no one pointing out your spelling error of "ge" instead of
"me".

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
P Fritz wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

[email protected] November 23rd 05 04:16 PM

OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Did you notice he has always ignored the question concerning the APO and the
venue he heard them perform at?

No I have not.

According to the APO, they have never had a public performance. The only
time they have ever played together is at private practice sessions.

Not true. What they haven't done to date is played at a for profit
venue. Please show where you've gotten the information that they have
"never had a public performance". To the contrary, they've played at
the local Brown Bag Series events more than a few times this past
summer.

[email protected] November 23rd 05 04:19 PM

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Speaking of another Lemming, here is Kevin providing his only contribute to
rec.boats, a cut and paste article.

Too bad I'm not Kevin, dip****. .....I'd LOVE to do that, so you and the rest
of the idiots who think I'm Kevin, would know once and for all how
stupid they are! You up for that?

So mych for your hyprocritical "namecalling vs. credability"

Let's see, then. Come to Atlanta (for real this time, instead of lying
about it) and we'll meet, I'll show you my driver's license, birth
certificate, whatever, then we'll prove that you don't have any idea
what you are talking about. Or do you just want people to believe you,
just like you lies about Atlanta, the ASO, walking 13 blocks to park
when there's parking at Woodruff, etc.?

[email protected] November 23rd 05 04:20 PM

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Speaking of another Lemming, here is Kevin providing his only contribute to
rec.boats, a cut and paste article.

Too bad I'm not Kevin, dip****. .....I'd LOVE to do that, so you and the rest
of the idiots who think I'm Kevin, would know once and for all how
stupid they are! You up for that?

So mych for your hyprocritical "namecalling vs. credability"

So much for your ability to put together a comprehendable sentence.

Sir Rodney Smithers November 23rd 05 07:04 PM

OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

Kevin,

You may want to talk to the Atlantic Philharmonic Orchestra, according to
them, they have not had any performances during the summer.

Drop them a note via email, I think they will tell you did not see them at
the Brown Bag Series. If you did, I think they want to know who is using
their name.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers November 23rd 05 07:04 PM

OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

Kevin,
You are too funny when you get yourself into a tizzy.

wrote in message
oups.com...

John H. November 23rd 05 08:17 PM

OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:04:06 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my
knighthood. wrote:

Kevin,

You may want to talk to the Atlantic Philharmonic Orchestra, according to
them, they have not had any performances during the summer.

Drop them a note via email, I think they will tell you did not see them at
the Brown Bag Series. If you did, I think they want to know who is using
their name.

wrote in message
roups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Did you notice he has always ignored the question concerning the APO and
the
venue he heard them perform at?

No I have not.

According to the APO, they have never had a public performance. The only
time they have ever played together is at private practice sessions.

Not true. What they haven't done to date is played at a for profit
venue. Please show where you've gotten the information that they have
"never had a public performance". To the contrary, they've played at
the local Brown Bag Series events more than a few times this past
summer.

Whooooopsie daisy! Sounds like Kevin and Harry are listening to the same
drummer!
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

Sir Rodney Smithers November 23rd 05 09:23 PM

OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

JohnH,
I temporarily took you off my filter so I can respond directly to you.

Harry taught Kevin everything he knows. The next thing Kevin will do is
build a custom built boat, and then never use it.

knighthood. wrote:

Kevin,

You may want to talk to the Atlantic Philharmonic Orchestra, according to
them, they have not had any performances during the summer.

Drop them a note via email, I think they will tell you did not see them at
the Brown Bag Series. If you did, I think they want to know who is using
their name.

wrote in message
groups.com...

[email protected] November 23rd 05 11:41 PM

OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

So much for your ability to put together a comprehendable sentence.

Odd, seems like most everyone else can read it.