bb

Default Understanding Traditional American Values

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:02:37 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

No cowboy shooting, but a nice S&W 25-2 that I spend too much time cleaning
because of the plain lead nose ammo. Nobody thinks there's a market for full
metal jacket ammo, so handloading's coming soon. My only other choice is the
fancy self defense ammo at a ridiculous price.

Aha!

At present, I only regularly shoot 9mm and .22LR in pistols, and the
stuff is so cheap, I have no incentive to hand-load. Nor do I have the
patience. The CCI stuff I shoot in both sizes is jacketed or plated.
You ought to call Natchez - they might be able to help you.

Hey, do you two right wing gun nut wack-os have to devolve every
thread into a gun and ammo thing? Take it to alt.survivalist

bb
Doug Kanter

wrote:

No cowboy shooting, but a nice S&W 25-2 that I spend too much time
cleaning
because of the plain lead nose ammo. Nobody thinks there's a market for
full
metal jacket ammo, so handloading's coming soon. My only other choice is
the
fancy self defense ammo at a ridiculous price.

Aha!

At present, I only regularly shoot 9mm and .22LR in pistols, and the
stuff is so cheap, I have no incentive to hand-load. Nor do I have the
patience. The CCI stuff I shoot in both sizes is jacketed or plated.
You ought to call Natchez - they might be able to help you.

Hey, do you two right wing gun nut wack-os have to devolve every
thread into a gun and ammo thing? Take it to alt.survivalist

bb

Every thread? Did we miss one? :-)

Skipper wrote:
Brookville Hotel cream-style corn is *not* your store bought can of
bland yucky mass of mush. You know, that canned stuff liberals know as
creamed corn. Real Americans understand the difference, and wouldn't
touch that crud even if starving.

The real thing in time for Thanksgiving:

Brookville Hotel Cream-Style Corn

This recipe comes from the famous Brookville Hotel in Abilene Kansas,
formerly located in Brookville Kansas. Prep time; approx. 15 minutes.
Ready in; approx. 30 minutes. Makes 12 servings:

2 1/2 (16 ounce) packages frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed.
3/4 cup heavy cream (whipping cream)
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch

Directions:

Combine corn, cream and salt in a large stockpot. Stir together the
sugar and cornstarch to prevent lumps, then stir them into the corn.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, and simmer until thick, about
20 minutes. The longer it cooks, the thicker it will be.

--
Skipper

Damn, you're an idiot.

Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 2nd 05 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 October 19th 05 05:38 AM