BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping: Doug Kanter (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/62604-ping-doug-kanter.html)

[email protected] November 9th 05 03:51 PM

Ping: Doug Kanter

Was in your area, this last week, the weather wasn't bad, and liked
listening to the Wease on WCMF! He's a good one!

Doug Kanter November 9th 05 03:56 PM

Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
Was in your area, this last week, the weather wasn't bad, and liked
listening to the Wease on WCMF! He's a good one!

Yeah - he's a piece of work. I'd listen more, but for some reason, WCMF's
signal actually overloads my car radio and it sounds like a phonograph with
a chunk of dust on the stylus.