BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Check is in the Mail (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/62559-re-check-mail.html)

Dan J.S. November 8th 05 04:20 PM

The Check is in the Mail

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
A wire service headline today:

Bush defends interrogation practices: 'We do not torture'

Another absolute, bold-faced lie from Presidummy Bush.

Where is Kerry and his example of how to do it right: "Look at France"

Now look at it - Muslims are burning it down.

I will take Bush anytime.

---

Islam - the new religion of liberals

Skipper November 8th 05 04:32 PM

The Check is in the Mail

P Fritz wrote:

It is pretty funny seeing "Lobsta Boat harry" talking about other people
lying.

Was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to throw more petrol on
that fire.

--
Skipper

Netsock November 8th 05 05:15 PM

The Check is in the Mail

"P Fritz" wrote in message
It is pretty funny seeing "Lobsta Boat harry" talking about other people
lying.

Isn't it!

These are some of his most funny posts. An added bonus, is the dumb twit
doesn't even realize he's doing it.

I personally enjoy his "boating stories" the best...like cruising on the bay
in his sat-com downlink equipped, 65 knot running Parker, while using a GPS
that doesn't keep the right time, to adjust his trim by watching the
"hundredths" of an MPH!

LOL...that boatless idiot is too damned funny sometimes!

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

jps November 8th 05 05:22 PM

The Check is in the Mail

In article ,
says...

"P Fritz" wrote in message
It is pretty funny seeing "Lobsta Boat harry" talking about other people
lying.

Isn't it!

These are some of his most funny posts. An added bonus, is the dumb twit
doesn't even realize he's doing it.

I personally enjoy his "boating stories" the best...like cruising on the bay
in his sat-com downlink equipped, 65 knot running Parker, while using a GPS
that doesn't keep the right time, to adjust his trim by watching the
"hundredths" of an MPH!

LOL...that boatless idiot is too damned funny sometimes!

You're a bunch of old, ugly hags havin' a circle jerk.

May as well, I'm sure Rosey's probably as sick of you as your wives.

jps