BoatBanter.com

-   -   Weight of 16 foot trihull runabout (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/62526-weight-16-foot-trihull-runabout.html)

[email protected] November 7th 05 11:25 PM

Weight of 16 foot trihull runabout

Simple question - I hope! What's the weight range for a 16 foot
fiberglass trihull runabout boat? No motor, no trailer, just the boat.

David

Chuck Tribolet November 8th 05 04:47 AM

Weight of 16 foot trihull runabout

My 16' 7" Boston Whaler Montauk hull and console weighs 935 pounds. Earlier whalers
the same size weighed less. The current ones which are 17' 0" are a good bit heavier.