NOYB

Default European Jihad?

"Dread Pirate Szfranski" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9938333/site/newsweek/

How ironic. Al Qaeda gets its global religious war, but it doesn't start in
Iraq or Saudi Arabia. It starts in France .

Looks like we might have to save the French again...

P Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Dread Pirate Szfranski" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9938333/site/newsweek/

How ironic. Al Qaeda gets its global religious war, but it doesn't start

in
Iraq or Saudi Arabia. It starts in France .

Looks like we might have to save the French again...

If they don't surrender first ;-)

NOYB

"P Fritz" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Dread Pirate Szfranski" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9938333/site/newsweek/

How ironic. Al Qaeda gets its global religious war, but it doesn't start

in
Iraq or Saudi Arabia. It starts in France .

Looks like we might have to save the French again...

If they don't surrender first ;-)

Too late:

France to Let Rioters Govern Themselves
by Scott Ott

(2005-11-03) - After seven nights of riots by youth in predominantly-Muslim
sections of Paris, French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin (who is a
man) announced today that police would pull out of areas where dozens of
cars burn each night to "let the freedom-fighting insurgents govern
themselves."

"Just like the United States should not force democracy upon Muslims in
Iraq," said Mr. de Villepin, "we should not impose our own provincial
thinking about the so-called 'rule of law' on Muslim immigrants who have
established a homeland in Paris. We're withdrawing our occupation forces
immediately."

The Prime Minister, who, when he was Foreign Minister, vigorously opposed
the U.S.-led war against Saddam Hussein's Iraq, today enthusiastically
endorsed self-determination for "these peaceful religious people in our
midst."

P Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"P Fritz" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Dread Pirate Szfranski" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9938333/site/newsweek/

How ironic. Al Qaeda gets its global religious war, but it doesn't

start
in
Iraq or Saudi Arabia. It starts in France .

Looks like we might have to save the French again...

If they don't surrender first ;-)

Too late:

LMAO.....the french deserve what they will get.

[...]

NOYB

"P Fritz" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"P Fritz" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Dread Pirate Szfranski" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9938333/site/newsweek/

How ironic. Al Qaeda gets its global religious war, but it doesn't

start
in
Iraq or Saudi Arabia. It starts in France .

Looks like we might have to save the French again...

If they don't surrender first ;-)

Too late:

LMAO.....the french deserve what they will get.

Nobody deserves what is happening over there.

I just hope that it will convince the French electorate to get rid of
Chirac, and replace him with someone who takes the worldwide war against
Islamic extremism more seriously.

P Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"P Fritz" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"P Fritz" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Dread Pirate Szfranski" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9938333/site/newsweek/

How ironic. Al Qaeda gets its global religious war, but it doesn't

start
in
Iraq or Saudi Arabia. It starts in France .

Looks like we might have to save the French again...

If they don't surrender first ;-)

Too late:

LMAO.....the french deserve what they will get.

Nobody deserves what is happening over there.

I just hope that it will convince the French electorate to get rid of
Chirac, and replace him with someone who takes the worldwide war against
Islamic extremism more seriously.

You deserve the guvmint you elect................except in N.J. and Detroit,
where it appears the dead elect the guvmint.

Don White

NOYB wrote:

[...]

What a pathetic 'girly-man'....assuming this report is real.
NOYB

"Don White" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

[...]

Who thought it was real? You?

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Don,
Don't tell me, this report is not real?

How long did you have to search the world wide web to determine it was
satire?