BoatBanter.com

-   -   Harry's Dilemma (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/62337-harrys-dilemma.html)

Skipper November 4th 05 11:05 AM

Harry's Dilemma

A Jewish American Princess's husband was making love to his wife when
suddenly, to his intense surprise, she wiggled and let out a short cry
of delight. "My God, honey!" he exclaimed. "What happened?" "It's
wonderful," she said. "I finally decided that those curtains would look
much better in peach."

--
Skipper

Don White November 4th 05 02:15 PM

Harry's Dilemma

Skipper wrote:
A Jewish American Princess's husband was making love to his wife when
suddenly, to his intense surprise, she wiggled and let out a short cry
of delight. "My God, honey!" he exclaimed. "What happened?" "It's
wonderful," she said. "I finally decided that those curtains would look
much better in peach."

--
Skipper

Why the sudden interest in Jewish people? Thinking of converting?

Skipper November 4th 05 02:23 PM

Harry's Dilemma

Don White wrote:

Why the sudden interest in Jewish people? Thinking of converting?

Trollin' for sycophants. How'm I doin'?

--
Skipper