Dr. Dr. Smithers

Default OT Alito a Judicial Activist

Paul,
Those numbers are probably fairly accurate. Either party can win a national
election as long as the candidate position is closer to the middle than the
other candidate. The undecided voters swing any presidential election.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
The last numbers I saw had about 34% of the country calling themselves
conservative, only 21% libral......
The finish line is a lot closer for conservatives.....and with people like
harry out there, the finish line gets closer and closer for the
conservatives. All the name calling in the world will not chnage that.

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message ...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Fritz is one of the right-wing drunks here.

Harry,
This excellent rebuttal will continue to chase the moderates to the
Republican Party. I only hope that the moderates are able to nominate a
stronger candidate than GWBush. The problem is as long as people like
you
chase the moderates to the Republican Party there will be no need for the
Republicans to nominate a moderate.

You are the best asset the rightwing of the Republican Party has. Keep
up
the good work, they appreciate it.