BoatBanter.com

-   -   Central England sailing club to recommend? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/62136-central-england-sailing-club-recommend.html)

Jeremy Batchelor October 30th 05 10:36 PM

Central England sailing club to recommend?

Living as we do at the claimed new centre of England (Fenny Drayton) can
anyone recommend a good family-oriented sailing club in these landlocked
parts?

Jeremy
21266 Moriarty (Laser 2000)

Mike October 31st 05 05:10 PM

Central England sailing club to recommend?

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:36:40 -0000, "Jeremy Batchelor"
wrote:

Living as we do at the claimed new centre of England (Fenny Drayton) can
anyone recommend a good family-oriented sailing club in these landlocked
parts?

Jeremy
21266 Moriarty (Laser 2000)

Draycott near Coventry won't be too far from you?

Mike October 31st 05 05:16 PM

wrote:

Living as we do at the claimed new centre of England (Fenny Drayton) can
anyone recommend a good family-oriented sailing club in these landlocked
parts?

Jeremy
21266 Moriarty (Laser 2000)

Sorry I meant Draycote - see