BoatBanter.com

-   -   new engine for carolina? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/620-new-engine-carolina.html)

mike hicks August 11th 03 05:53 PM

new engine for carolina?

http://www.bath.ac.uk/%7Eccsshb/12cyl/
--
Mike Hicks
Swales Aerospace
Configuration Engineer
Systems Analysis Branch
(757) 864-5987

Joe August 11th 03 06:13 PM

new engine for carolina?

http://www.bath.ac.uk/%7Eccsshb/12cyl/
--
Mike Hicks
Swales Aerospace
Configuration Engineer
Systems Analysis Branch
(757) 864-5987

Mr. Hicks, If I were you I would not use the word "Engineer" in your title
without being a licensed P.E.
The Rec.Boats resident nutcase (Asskisser) will turn this post into another
of his 200 plus diatribes about how *your* not a Engineer since your not a
P.E.

It wont matter to him when you explain how you can legally use the title, or
how most of the other Engineers at NASA are not P.E.'s. If you try to
provide any facts he may threaten to "snap your neck".

PS: Thanks for the link.
Also, do you happen to know the specs on the amount of oil this monster
burns per hour ?

Joe August 12th 03 03:20 AM

new engine for carolina?

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:46:39 -0400, Kelton Joyner
wrote:

Don't you know that, according to basskisser, engines don't burn oil.

Uh..... my new ones don't ...... :-)

Then they must not have been run yet :-)

Ðon ßailey August 12th 03 05:32 PM

new engine for carolina?

wrote:

Don't you know that, according to basskisser, engines don't burn oil.

Uh..... my new ones don't ...... :-)

Welll now...

Aren't we just the "cat's ass" now that we have our new Suzi's

:)

Im happy for ya buddy.

db

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/autoupdater.htm Real Time Pictures

at My Marina
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats Rec.boats

at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

Ðon ßailey August 13th 03 03:24 PM

new engine for carolina?

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:32:12 -0400, "Ðon ßailey"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Don't you know that, according to basskisser, engines don't burn oil.

Uh..... my new ones don't ...... :-)

Welll now...

Aren't we just the "cat's ass" now that we have our new Suzi's

The neat thing is that I was able to store all of the life preservers
and associated stuff in the place where those oil tanks came out....

You just really like rubbing it in doncha?

;)

db