BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good News story.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/61814-good-news-story.html)

Don White October 22nd 05 06:51 PM

Good News story..

Haven't seen one of JohnH's good news stories lately, so I'll post this
report oh the US Army trained police in Baghdad.
http://tinyurl.com/dsgjl

You don't know who to trust in Iraq.

Dan Krueger October 23rd 05 01:26 AM

OT Good News story..

Don White wrote:

Haven't seen one of JohnH's good news stories lately, so I'll post this
report oh the US Army trained police in Baghdad.
http://tinyurl.com/dsgjl

You don't know who to trust in Iraq.

Would it kill you to put "OT" in front of these posts?

*JimH* October 23rd 05 01:28 AM

OT: Good News story..

"Don White" wrote in message
Haven't seen one of JohnH's good news stories lately, so I'll post this
report oh the US Army trained police in Baghdad.
http://tinyurl.com/dsgjl

You don't know who to trust in Iraq.

This is good news to you Don?

Do you really think that there are no good things happening over there?

[email protected] October 23rd 05 01:36 AM

OT: Good News story..

Counter measures:

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110006478

Don White October 23rd 05 04:39 PM

OT: Good News story..

*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Haven't seen one of JohnH's good news stories lately, so I'll post this
report oh the US Army trained police in Baghdad.
http://tinyurl.com/dsgjl

You don't know who to trust in Iraq.

This is good news to you Don?

Do you really think that there are no good things happening over there?

No..I just try to deal in reality.....as best I can with conflicting
info provided.

*JimH* October 23rd 05 04:48 PM

OT: Good News story..

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Haven't seen one of JohnH's good news stories lately, so I'll post this
report oh the US Army trained police in Baghdad.
http://tinyurl.com/dsgjl

You don't know who to trust in Iraq.

This is good news to you Don?

Do you really think that there are no good things happening over there?

No..I just try to deal in reality.....as best I can with conflicting info
provided.

So actual good stories are not reality?

[email protected] October 25th 05 01:40 PM

OT: Good News story..

*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Haven't seen one of JohnH's good news stories lately, so I'll post this
report oh the US Army trained police in Baghdad.
http://tinyurl.com/dsgjl

You don't know who to trust in Iraq.

This is good news to you Don?

Do you really think that there are no good things happening over there?

No..I just try to deal in reality.....as best I can with conflicting info
provided.

So actual good stories are not reality?

He didn't say that. You damned righties surely do spin and try to put
words in other people's mouths. Reality is, there are more bad things
going on in Iraq than good.