BoatBanter.com

-   -   Damn dam dammit (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/61530-re-damn-dam-dammit.html)

PocoLoco October 15th 05 10:34 PM

Damn dam dammit

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 21:04:45 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

My pond runneth over

http://www.swsports.org/images/runnethover.jpg

My damn dam runneth over

http://www.swsports.org/images/damnbreach.jpg

Damn shame, Tom. Hope you can recover from the mess.
--
John H

PocoLoco October 16th 05 12:18 AM

Damn dam dammit

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 22:06:52 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

wrote:

My pond runneth over

http://www.swsports.org/images/runnethover.jpg

My damn dam runneth over

http://www.swsports.org/images/damnbreach.jpg

Damn shame, Tom. Hope you can recover from the mess.

As I said to Eisboch, I think I've lost the control gate which would
be a blessing in disguise. State money available to replace the damn
which means draining the pond which means I can get a drag line in
there.

WHOO HOO!!

Do you stock it? Some catfish would be nice.

If you want something prolific, come get some of our snakeheads out of the
Potomac. A couple fisherman caught 80 some the other day right here at Fort
Belvoir.
--
John H