BoatBanter.com

-   -   boat mechanic in hamilton/burlington ontario area needed..? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/605-boat-mechanic-hamilton-burlington-ontario-area-needed.html)

B.D. August 10th 03 06:11 PM

boat mechanic in hamilton/burlington ontario area needed..?

If you've read my previous post you'll know why i need a boat mechanic
hehe
I'm lookin for a decent boat mechanic in the Hamilton Ontario area

if anyone knows of one
please shoot me off an email

M.E. August 11th 03 01:45 AM

boat mechanic in hamilton/burlington ontario area needed..?

I looked for one some time ago without too much success... I ended up doing
my work on my own and so far have saved myself a bundle... I have heard (but
havn't tried) That Don Hyde Marine in Hagersville (on #6 South towards Lake
Erie) is good... I have also been told that Dundas Marine (Hwy #5 and Hwy