BoatBanter.com

-   -   Great Lakes Surveyors WORST (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/578-great-lakes-surveyors-worst.html)

[email protected] August 8th 03 02:20 PM

Great Lakes Surveyors WORST

I have had the worst experience with Mr Greg Group
He surveyed my sail boat and missed several things that the US Coast
Guard flagged as unseaworthy.

When one pays a Surveyor several hundred dollars to survey a 45 foot
Hunter, I do not expect a surveyor to catch everything but what he
missed was unacceptable.

DO NOT USE Great Lakes Marine Surveyors!!!!
Ever

Rich Stern August 8th 03 07:30 PM

Great Lakes Surveyors WORST

I have had the worst experience with Mr Greg Group
He surveyed my sail boat and missed several things that the US Coast
Guard flagged as unseaworthy.

When one pays a Surveyor several hundred dollars to survey a 45 foot
Hunter, I do not expect a surveyor to catch everything but what he
missed was unacceptable.

DO NOT USE Great Lakes Marine Surveyors!!!!
Ever

Care to give the particulars of what he missed and what the Coast Guard said
about those issues?

-- Rich Stern
www.nitroowners.com - The Nitro and Tracker Owners Web Site
www.mypontoon.com - The Pontoon Boat Web Site
www.fishingreportdatabase.com - The Fishing Report Database
www.mysporttrac.com - The Sport Trac Web Site

[email protected] September 5th 03 06:30 PM

Great Lakes Surveyors WORST

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:00:36 GMT, "Jim"
wrote:

Greg is a respected surveyor in this area.

BS

I have had him survey 2 boats for me with
no problems with his work.

He also surveyed 2 boats I sold for the buyers, with no
problems reported by the buyers.

Lets ask them now

If you are going to blast him I would suggest you post the particulars. With the
information you provided, you can easily be identified by Greg and his attorney.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH I'm scarrrrrrred
Go for it ass hole