BoatBanter.com

-   -   Where do I go for parts for Force brand engines? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/5591-where-do-i-go-parts-force-brand-engines.html)

Jeepers July 16th 04 09:55 PM

Where do I go for parts for Force brand engines?

Who carries them?

--
Dance like it hurts.
Love like you need money.

GTO69RA4 July 18th 04 05:55 AM

Where do I go for parts for Force brand engines?

Who carries them?

--
Dance like it hurts.
Love like you need money.
Work when people are watching.

At the time of their death, they were a Mercury company. I got parts for my
departed 5HP a couple years ago from the local Merc dealer.

GTO(John)

Jeepers July 18th 04 05:51 PM

Where do I go for parts for Force brand engines?

In article ,
(GTO69RA4) wrote:

Who carries them?

At the time of their death, they were a Mercury company. I got parts for my
departed 5HP a couple years ago from the local Merc dealer.

GTO(John)

Thank you.